Question by olive: how long will it take tea tree oil to clear acne?
i just got 100% tea tree oil from rite aid and was wondering how long will it take to clear acne
Answer by AK
it is really good stuff. You will feel, and notice a difference the next day, but if you have a couple of pimples, I would say 3-4 days you will see a big difference.
If you have serious acne…did you see a dermatologist, maybe that is the right way to go.
I use tea tree when I get the odd break out. Works wonderfully.
What do you think? Answer below!
- how long does tea tree oil take to work on acne
- how long does it take tea tree oil to work on acne
- how long does tea tree oil take to clear acne
- how long does tea tree take to clear acne
- how long does tee tree oil take to clear pimples
- how long will it take for tea oil to clear blemishes
- how long will it take to clear acne with tea tree oil